Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41416

Nice :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41417

Always wanted one of these, just scored one.
Nice guy who was dissolving his Marui collection, also had some very gorgeous Jeeps.
But managed to stick with one.

The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus, poebe

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41418

:D you finally bought one. Has the guy some shogun stuffs or coors spares???. This Big Bear looks very fine :y:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41420

:D you finally bought one. Has the guy some shogun stuffs or coors spares???. This Big Bear looks very fine :y:

Asked, but no spares or buggies. He does have another Marui Toyota landcruiser on sale.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41421

Thank you Sander

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41427

Dit some wiring on my diy scale build and added some rim's and tire's.

My yota is getting the same wheels and tire's like the bullhead but it is gonna be an other size, tire's from the tamiya txt which are 95mm(?) on 1.9 rims. already have the mudslingers!
these rim's are nice to. they have a black outer ring and they make the 1.9 tire's look better. cheap plastick from china, rally rim and tire set but fit perfect.
i like the stamped steal rim's from rc4wd which are expensive in the netherlands and the only one's that i liked and looked cool on my yota are these ones
I love them and they look smaller and make it more scalish
Sneak peak

excuses about the hublebrarattataaa bad english texting. anyone an idea why that dam'n last picture is dat bad big? :huh:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41430

:y: You have here a nice crawler.
The following user(s) Liked this: poebe

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41431

Dank je wel (dutch for; thank you, appreciate it)

He is small and concept. simple and effective. I am working with the alumiium every day and we have lot's off staff materials in stock.
every day I see things that I would do differently as the battery case but I do not have time to make it there and at home i am missen the right machines like an milling machine
235mm Wheelbase :y: the bullhead is big and also a cool and genieus car but the smaller cars are more interesting for me. don't know why.
if you love to see more of this car, I can take better pictures during day light. The more pictures the better. inspiration
I am member of this forum to share ideas, steal your tricks and have a nice hobbie beside of working my badword off and drinking beer

A few months ago it all started here
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Last edit: by poebe.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41518

:) The Tbird will have a new body ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41611

:) from Australia
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.