Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41636

:woohoo: My wife's Christmas day:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 4 months ago #41696

LEDs :)

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 1 month ago #42655

I like these eBay bids I forget about, scored another RX540VZ for 8€ and a Juggernaut 2 for 170€ :laugh:

The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 1 month ago #42656

:blink: Where do you find your technigold Sander???? More for low prices. That's awesome! I am looking to restore my 1 or 2 ones.
And the jugg 2 is nice! A mix of clod and hilift. :y:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 6 years 11 months ago #43862

Oops, came relatively cheap and got enough parts from my other setup to make it functional.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, AndyAus

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 6 years 11 months ago #43864

Beautifull Sander.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 6 years 11 months ago #43869

And this too for 20€ :)

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 6 years 11 months ago #43870

Pretty nice :y:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 6 years 11 months ago #43871

I maybe have a pair of side mirrors. But I need to put the hand on.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 6 years 11 months ago #43873

Thx but I am covered there also got the body mounts and a chassis + wheels.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.721 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.