Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14806

My delivery from CTY300 arived (14days from HK)
So now I finaly got two pairs of the new HiCaps :woohoo:

will look very cool on my TF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14812

Nice... they went out of stock at Banzai pretty fast. :S

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14815

Now that I have both sets I think they will be in stock soon at Tamico or Seidel. :whistle:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14872

Received my bunch of wheels/tyres today. Bit of a mixed bag...

A pair of Rough Rider front wheels with original tyres (with lettering) in pretty good condition. :y: :y:

Matching rear pair, also not too bad

Pair of Lancia rally rear wheels with good tyres - anyone interested in these? Wheels have been painted gold and are a bit chewed on the outer edge, but ptobably can be rescued.

Load of Sand Scorcher front and rear wheels with Padlatrak "slicks" :sick:
Some SS wheels with Hornet look-a-like tyres made by "Dynamite Racing" :unsure:
Pair of gold Wild One wheels with flaking plating and knackered tyres.
A set of unidentified 8 spoke wheels (2 piece), 2 with "Goodyear" knobbly tyres. Kyosho maybe? Any ideas?

They all need attacking with the grafitti remover, but I'm generally pleased.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14892

Aren't the 8-spokes Ranger/Pajero? - Maybe from that Marui jeep? (Y'know, the Wild Willy rip-off).
It might be worth cleaning up the Lancia wheels/tyres & Ebaying them, they don't come up often, so might make some money?
Can't tell from the pic, but are the screws Rough Rider wheels just slotted, or the normal phillips/slotted type? - if they're just slotted, it would suggest they were from the early mk1 version, & might appeal to someone looking for genuine mk1 bits.
I might yet bug you for a set of SS fronts+rears wheels+tyres if you have spares?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14894

I thought the 8 spokes were Pajero/Ranger/Brat at first, but they're not. They're only 2 piece. I've been told they're Marui Jeep and I think that is right.

Re the SS wheels/tyres - I am sure I have some spares, but all the tyres I got are very worn (i.e. worn smooth)

I'll have a look at the RR wheels. Unless someone wants to give me silly money, I'll probably keep those.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14895

Yeah, that's the Marui thing I was on about (God I'm good!). Makes me chuckle when they come up on Ebay with poor pics - bidding goes mental, I guess cos people think it's a Willy.

Yeah chewed wheels, bald tyres, wouldn't mind, just as long as the rubber's not falling to bits!

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14942

Yesterday's RC haul: December issue of RCCi, two Bruiser drivers, a pair of Boomerang rear shocks, and a split window to fit a Scorcher shell - it seemed like a good idea at the time, but the standard of fit is appalling :silly:

And yes - it came packed in a cassette box - it took me a few seconds to realise what it was :blush:

Attachments:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14949

I suspect this used to be the XR311 I just bought, but I daren't open it...

It's probably just as well the sender hasn't put their address on it anywhere, or I'd be around there kicking some sense into them
Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 11 years 5 months ago #14952

I suspect this used to be the XR311 I just bought, but I daren't open it......

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.