Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 10 months 3 weeks ago #75656

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
Cheers Jim, I wondered whether the torsion bars would impede the shocks or vice Versa.
I guess the only way to find out is to remove them.

The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 10 months 3 weeks ago #75664

Andy this tf is awesome.
Al you could remove the torsion bars. That avoids to much pressure on the arms and the radio box.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 10 months 3 weeks ago #75670

Fixed a couple of cars for my workmates son 😁 The crawler needed a new servo horn and the Baja buggy needed a new pin for the rear drive shaft uni :) 

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, GToddC5

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75702

Our local rc club finally reopened today. Unfortunally it was raining nearly the whole time. But posing in rain also works for me
After rain stopped for a bit i tested the Alfa for my 1st ever rc race next weekend. Oval stock car racing, For racing i will use the Alfa. The Porsche wont be used in any "serious" racing.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, EddyCH, GToddC5

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75703

Trimmed the new T6.2 body, Ready for edge sanding and masking

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, Lemsko, GToddC5

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75707

First weekend off since a long time. So I decided to rebuild my Friend's tt02. And begin his beetle body.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75717

Not today, but the two previous ones, there was a vintage event with onroad focus with a very nice big track adapted up to big scale rc cars (if you want to have a look to the track, here is the site of the club : www.camm71.fr/)...

Went there with both my son and my daughter on Saturday. I did not make much pictures this time.
The weather was bad on Saturday, and it was raining the whole morning. I ran my Big Bear and my Lunchbox while my kids were mainly running their lunchboxs... The Big Bear transmission has now about 2 hours Lipo 2S run with heavy load and it is still alive. I'll open it over the week-end...
On the afternoon, we got the track dry for some time, so the Gas powered cars were running between the electric session and we had less run time...
I ran the M05, the M06, the Spider TF-3 and a short run of the Fantom. Everything was fine, and I really need to consider more powerfull motors for next time.
My son broke 4 of his cars, and my daughter did start here TT01E CLK GTR for the first time that day...

There was also a nice Tamiya collection exposition by the organizer of the event... And there was quite a few rarities...

We were 4 to use the track in the morning with our Lunchboxes, and that was quite a good idea to have them looking at the weather...

On Sunday, I went back with my daugher only, as my son did not have much cars to run and lot to repair...
I did ran again the same cars as the day before, but under the sun and on a dry track. There was more people on the track and the podium was quite crowded during the EP runs (up to 25 cars on the track simultaneously). I'm proud of my daughter as she is now able to do quite a few laps without sending her car outside... Once I finished all my packs, I went to join the guys putting back the cars on the track, as my daughter made them work quite a lot... My daughter love flowers, so that is a good picture for her first day on a sunny track :-)

Anyway, that was a lot of runs and a lot of fun...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75718

Nice collection.  
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75729

Well, it took me several hours last night and bled into today (hit the sack around 1:30 am) so technically today  . I finally organized my motor collection that I've amassed over the last 6 months. If I waited until I get my hands on the Transpeed MS 9T and 10T motors, I might never have done it, lol. The Acto TRF and M-Special shown in the display case are actually reserved for future running duty, as I have those two new in packaging but not sure how to best display them. I also have some other motors (new in packaging) not in the group until I figure out how to display them. Examples are a couple 370s and 380s, a 750SH, and a Transpeed HP 3.5T (my only brushless motor). So for now, here's 50 unique motors in display cases (There's an RS-540SD Black w/gearbox behind the Sprint and Endurance - again, not sure how to display it just yet). For the most part they are in dated order, unless I just felt they should be grouped a little different here and there.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 10 months 2 weeks ago #75730

And a closer look at each level:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.