Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 2 months 25 minutes ago #77907

Well, no one played along so I'll spoil it for you! I was able to meet up with the guy that was mistakenly sent my Celica LB Turbo Gr.5 body and make the exchange today. So I'll be working on this to complete hopefully this weekend. Oh, and I assumed it was an XB body because it looked so nice and there was no box in the pics of the listing. I was surprised to open the package and see the box, so nice job whoever finished this:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77908

Too nice
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77909

It's the weekend here in South Korea, I had fun with lunchbox 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77910

Very nice! Is it just the lighting or is that a different color than suggested by the manual? I really like your choice.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: WHPark

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77912

Thank you! I sprayed car paint on my lunch box( Color Code : Hyundai SYY ), Maybe it's similar to the Tamiya TS34 Camel Yellow Spray.

Last edit: by WHPark. Reason: typographical error

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77913

It does look like Camel Yellow, yes! I planned to paint mine Chrome Yellow, but yours has me thinking . . .
IG_tamiyaddiction

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77915

Sure! It looks very nice in this camel yellow.

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77920

Def the perfect color choice, nicely done.

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77933

I just returned from a local score that I stumbled across recently, and did a light cleaning. Amazing deal and only very light signs of use. I've been wanting kit 58250 for a while now, as it's the bookend of what many consider vintage, plus I just love the Peugeot 206. Circa 2000 I had an HPI RS4 Rally car that I topped off with a 206 body, so this gives good feels all around. Car included the manual which is nice. I may have to seek out the original wheels and tires, if anyone can help. There was also a single Tamiya decal sheet left that I got for practically nothing, and it's actually a love it - hate it model that I happen to like and want one if I can ever find one. I saw this as a good sign, so I snagged it!

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, WHPark

Last edit: by GToddC5.

What did you do today? 1 month 4 weeks ago #77934

My new built 206 isn't for sale now, because I love the french rallye cars. But I have a now a client for it Todd. 
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.567 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.