TOPIC:

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! - +hop-ups 11 years 9 months ago #10874

some new goodies are in the making

fresh from tamiyablog

54412 Bruiser 4

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 9 months ago #10894

Does that slipper clutch mean "certification" for better motors?

Tom

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 9 months ago #10896

I'm intrigued by the driver figure...

I guess it could go several ways - an all new sculpt, a modified Sand Rover driver sprue, or just a Sand Rover figure & some instructions on where to drill the seat unit :whistle:

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 9 months ago #10903

nee, to complicated, guess it will be the Hilux 4x4 driver, although he is a tight fit in the bruiser, not much headroom.

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 7 months ago #12874

I see the re-re Bullhead has the same walrus polishing brush as the Bruiser :whistle:

I wonder just how many of those brushes will appear on ebay in the future as "As new! Never used! Still sealed in pack!". My guess would be ... all of them :S ;) :D

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 4 months ago #16491

I have been watching the original bruisers on Ebay for quite some time. The price's are going higher than they were a year ago.

What is the real value on the org Bruiser, mint condition rtr? One just sold for $775.00 usd a month ago, It was in almost mint condition.

www.ebay.ca/itm...1438.l2649

Last edit: by BrianP.

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 4 months ago #16502

I have been watching the original bruisers on Ebay for quite some time. The price's are going higher than they were a year ago.

What is the real value on the org Bruiser, mint condition rtr? One just sold for $775.00 usd a month ago, It was in almost mint condition.

I wouldn't call that example particularly mint - the incorrect wheels & tyres, plus the doubts over the provenance of the decals, lack of radio gear & box all lowered its value IMO.

The high end of the range for a 100% correct & complete minty Bruiser I'd think would be more like 1200 to 1600 USD, and 2000 to 2400 for an NIB, but ones that good come up very, very rarely.

:)

Re: return of the Toyota Bruiser! + hop-ups 11 years 4 months ago #16504

Ya your rite Johnny, i posted on memory and added the link after.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.