Keyword

TOPIC:

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32083

Quel blaireau!!!

I just ran this through Google Translate and it came back with "What a badger!"
One way to get around the badword filter I suppose :whistle:

But not rule #9 "The official language, and only allowed language, is English." ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32086

:blush: yes and no. Really, I don't know injuries in english :lol:

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32092

:blush: yes and no. Really, I don't know injuries in english :lol:

That's funny, all the languages I learned in school & personal abuse in French is all I can remember :D ;)

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 4 months ago #32236

So I requested the courier and tracking number from the seller and got the following (Nov 28th)

Hi i do and i will try to find this week end apoliges again im currently breaging a few cars via various websites and on the day the truck was shiped out around 40-50 other packages where collected aswell and its been the same since so due to that i have stucks loads of emails and paper work etc to go though i will try and get though it tomorrow and update ahortly thanka

After several days and messages later with no response, I decided to escalate it to a "case" (it was just a "request" before :unsure: )

Customer Support has made a final decision in your case

Good news. We issued you with a full refund of £46.26 on 09 Dec, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original P&P and has been credited to your PayPal account.

I'm still miffed about this because I really wanted the truck. I really fancy one of these and you don't see vintage ones very often, especially at that price.
If the seller had made an effort to find the tracking number (if he ever had one :whistle: ), I would have given him the benefit of the doubt and still left positive feedback. The best he can hope for now is neutral.

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 4 months ago #32237

So I requested the courier and tracking number from the seller and got the following (Nov 28th)

Hi i do and i will try to find this week end apoliges again im currently breaging a few cars via various websites and on the day the truck was shiped out around 40-50 other packages where collected aswell and its been the same since so due to that i have stucks loads of emails and paper work etc to go though i will try and get though it tomorrow and update ahortly thanka

After several days and messages later with no response, I decided to escalate it to a "case" (it was just a "request" before :unsure: )

Customer Support has made a final decision in your case

Good news. We issued you with a full refund of £46.26 on 09 Dec, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original P&P and has been credited to your PayPal account.

I'm still miffed about this because I really wanted the truck. I really fancy one of these and you don't see vintage ones very often, especially at that price.
If the seller had made an effort to find the tracking number (if he ever had one :whistle: ), I would have given him the benefit of the doubt and still left positive feedback. The best he can hope for now is neutral.

40-50 packages collected at the same time? I'm calling horse puckey on that one :whistle: even without looking any deeper ...

... but I also see that the sellers' feedback was 23 when you first posted a pic including it. 11 days later (having posted 40-50 other packages the same day, remember :whistle:) it's gone up to ... wait for it ... 25. So 2 out of 40 or 50 recipients left feedback? 4 to 5 percent is a very poor score even for a monkey making random marks on a multiple choice test.

My conclusion? They're a lying Berkshire. But really, you knew that anyway.

Why neutral feedback? Would you bother trying to buy anything of theirs again? Would you recommend anyone else should? Sounds like a negative experience to me.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 4 months ago #32242

Why neutral feedback? Would you bother trying to buy anything of theirs again? Would you recommend anyone else should? Sounds like a negative experience to me.

Agree with Jonny, leave negative feedback, this is what it's for.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 4 months ago #32245

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 4 months ago #32246

I guess I'm just an optimist. I had hoped that if the truck got returned to him by the courier, he might offer it to me again :unsure:

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 4 months ago #32248

I guess I'm just an optimist. I had hoped that if the truck got returned to him by the courier, he might offer it to me again :unsure:

I'll say you're an optimist, thinking the courier might return it - my assessment is that can't happen because he never sent it in the first place, it's still in his possession because either he wants to keep it, got a better offer elsewhere, or more likely intends to try to sell it at a higher price. I bet that now you've been refunded, it reappears on eBay with a high(er) start price.

It's pathetic though, scheming for a month to get an extra 30 or 40 quid, less fees. Who has the time & energy to do that? I "worked" with a chap like that, he'd scheme for a whole 8 hour shift (or even two or three) just to avoid 10-15 minutes actual work :whistle:

Back on topic though & re my earlier post, I think I've not left any feedback at all in similar situations; and it's got me thinking of a topic for a thread or article, "cars I hate for no logical reason" - the reason being an emotional for, because the seller lied and/or dicked me about :(

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.