What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60328

Awesome collection :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60332

I found in my mess a grass/frog bumper. Ideal on the lunchybrid
Attachments:

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60333

Scored this a "toy ota " rc without guts... For 2 euro it was a bargain knowing I can fix it but improve with hobby grade guts (ESC, two servos)... Why two? Well it has a moving switch to change gears. (gearbox by transmitter? Almost a Mountaineer jr) the first would be to fix the body/clean.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60337

Bad day today. The covid killed my job. :(
But I took time to end a old set of celica rims and my lunchybrid with ascona wheeles.

So sorry to hear about your job, Flo! Hopefully you'll find something interesting not long from today. Fortunately you're getting into summer on your side of the world.

I love how the chassis looks, with those incredible wheels! What body you will mount on that one?

I have had lots of work the last days, June is usually the busiest month for me, so I haven't been in touch. I am in hopes you will receive the things sometime soon.

Stay safe, enjoy the cars, and keep the pictures coming :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60339

Bad day today. The covid killed my job. :(
But I took time to end a old set of celica rims and my lunchybrid with ascona wheeles.

So sorry to hear about your job, Flo! Hopefully you'll find something interesting not long from today. Fortunately you're getting into summer on your side of the world.

I love how the chassis looks, with those incredible wheels! What body you will mount on that one?

I have had lots of work the last days, June is usually the busiest month for me, so I haven't been in touch. I am in hopes you will receive the things sometime soon.

Stay safe, enjoy the cars, and keep the pictures coming :)

Thank you very much my friend. The chassis is in the original montero setup modernized by the cw01 chassis and a scratch building. Without any euro. Wheeles are ascona I had in my semi dream lot buy. The body should be a wild willy2 one that a friznd offers me. Or a c3 stingray corvette. Like the original project

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60340

I have a pro project objectif but expensive and complexe but I hope it will be fine.

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60344

Finally got a nice sunny day and some help from the kids to set up the collection in the driveway.

WOWSERS :ohmy:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 3 years 10 months ago #60389

updated my lrp blast bx from 4600kv to 5700kv. it it fast!

sorry for the ... yes that

Last edit: by poebe.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.