What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69394

I got them now thanks. One day I will get a Wild One
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69397

Lee,
Please keep in mind they are untested at this stage. I got the measurements  from someone on rckicks group, and I don't know if they are accurate enough. I might have to do minor adjustment at the end. For the principle, it's there, but for fitting size matters :)

Beside this, I played one of my favorite old school pc games in live today : I call it Snowkoban... I'm sure anyone who played on a PC in the eighties knows what games I'm refering to :-D
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69399

No worries ST, I don't have a wild one YET!   I've seen that game before but never played it. 

Oh no what have I done? 

Ordered a Rising Fighter for £59 delivered from Timetunnel models
And from fieldsofglorymodels.co.uk/  I've ordered a lunchbox for £79.99 with 20% discount and a Blitzer Beetle for £116 with 20% discount  
10% off a £25+ purchase with code: BF25for10
15% off a £50+ purchase with code: BF50for15
20% off a £100+ purchase with code: BF100for20
Offer is on till midnight and I used my credit card in case of any dodgy stuff but they look genuine enough.

Then I ordered a GT3c from Amazon so I know that will be covered. I will order 3 or 4 extra rx once it comes.

Regards

Lee

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69400

Well... I'm due to my hobby shop on Saturday morning.... And Intend to come back with the xmas kits...

I did not start the Hotshot yet. The Nichimo is not even unmounted. I have something else secured at my parent's place. and have 2 other kits incoming from me (as well as one already hidden by my wife in the hidden place in the attic). And there might be more. All for 2022.

I still need to finish the Hunter to start next restoration: I need boxes, and they are all currently taken by the Hunter project.

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69410

Another day with rc driving 
Today was perfect with -4C, no wind and freshly plowed snow after the 3-4" snowfall last night.
I lasted about 30 min today as i was starting to get cold, but there was still plenty of power left.

There is a small video from todays run in the video section.

But here is some pics

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69412

Nice light on those pictures, Richard!
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69417

Nice light on those pictures, Richard!

I got lucky there!
Ran about 3-3.30 and by 4 it's getting dark so I had to be quick.

Thanks btw 
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001

Last edit: by caprinut.

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69419

Awesome Richard 👍👏👏
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69429

No worries ST, I don't have a wild one YET!   I've seen that game before but never played it. 

Oh no what have I done? 

Ordered a Rising Fighter for £59 delivered from Timetunnel models
And from fieldsofglorymodels.co.uk/  I've ordered a lunchbox for £79.99 with 20% discount and a Blitzer Beetle for £116 with 20% discount  
10% off a £25+ purchase with code: BF25for10
15% off a £50+ purchase with code: BF50for15
20% off a £100+ purchase with code: BF100for20
Offer is on till midnight and I used my credit card in case of any dodgy stuff but they look genuine enough.

Then I ordered a GT3c from Amazon so I know that will be covered. I will order 3 or 4 extra rx once it comes.

I've bought from them going back to 2017 - styrene forms & scenic stuff IIRC - with no problems. Interestingly, I just had a "flash" "invitation only" 20% off promo code on eBay & bought a 2CV ... and the seller is fogmodels :y:

I think the only problem you (we) will have is if it's "shadow stock" rather than actual stock, in which case they're relying on the importer to a: actually have the items they say they have, and b: send it to them on a timely basis.   

The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69432

Put up my Xmas tree, and after a year off, also set up the Wild Willy / Mezco Osbourne figure Nativity scene :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.