Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71600

Sorry guys, did not put too much time to read you those days...
I crossed a big milestone today with all the two Nichimo Midships and Pegasus Exceed all modeled (at the exception of the Exceed bodyshell - I need to find one).

And yes, they both are in the same file, now :-)

Al, sometimes tear down cars to parts is so disappointing... I got some example recently with Bormac's Nichimo Midships : too bad state for the chassis. Hopefully my Exceed is in better state (I've only remove the roll cage for the requirement of the CAD at this stage).

Flo, my son says "if you can get only one car, it got to be a Lunchbox :-)". I'm afraid he's right :-). So I agree with Jim :)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71603

Ahahhhh. Lunchy forever

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71612

Sunny, beautiful and 85 degrees out yesterday so I decided to take my Savage XL out for a jaunt at a local elementary school. Had a blast and it is very fast for a big heavy monster truck. It was only while driving home I realized that I never heard it shift even once and I know the trans is either a 2 or 3 speed so I will have to look into that. Hopefully just an adjustment......       
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71615

I miss the methanol odour. And the winnng winng sound. Not enough space to stock my usa1 nor the other big boys
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71618

I hear you Flo. I could try to run mine at home but very risky and not worth it given speed and weight. I stick to electric around the house. USA-1 was always one of my favorites!! Nitro of course!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by 1972 LeMansGT Jim.

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71626

Of course jim😁 I have the 3 versions. Burns, turbo burns and inferno bases. Mine is the turbo burns with the front break option.  And a picco pull start engine. The burns is now with a  brushless and the inferno is stock. Except for the forged gears for the 3. I'm fan of this rc
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71627

Sweet! Happen to have any pictures?

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71633

here is the modified burns Jim. I don't have pictures of the other ones
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71634

Nice Buddy!!!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

What did you do today? 1 year 11 months ago #71638

And really really old chassis. It's a first gen USA 1 . But the body I have ninidea from where it comes except from my rc dealer🤪
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.