Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5713

Ah... is there no INPUT jack on the virgin box for recording from elsewhere then? Other than that, VCR or DVDR off Ebay, car-boot, british heart foundation etc or a PC TV card are your options. Maybe a relative has a VCR in their loft? OR (& I know you're gonna say cost...) I've seen multimedia hard drives on Ebay - Idea is you load up your CD/DVD collection onto them & they act like a jukebox - usually around 160GBP

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5714

all sounds very good but i still cant record my hopper bombing around a quarry 10 miles away from my house :cry:

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5716

and while on the subject of lasers, i have one of those mad green ones that have a range of 30 odd miles, can light up an aircraft and set fire to paper at 10 feet. now that is a good hop up for your tank heehee

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5718

Laptop with TV card, camcoder with INPUT jacks, really old video camera (They had seperate battery powered VCR). GOT IT - look on ebay for portable DVD/TV/GAME - these spectacular little monkies have AV INPUT jacks & the ability to record to SD card... Think you'd be wise to ask the seller is you can record directly from the AV input to SD card (Cos I don't know). I'll investigate mine tomorrow & see if its possible...

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5724

I bought one of these Mini DV cameras, and they work great. With a 2GB micro SD card you can record about 40min.

And they cheap too on Ebay
Attachments:

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5727

Cool, looks like it was designed for the job! Gonna go look for one now, but I'll bet they're not available in the UK...

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5728

Ebay UK #220839204126, 10 quid! What?! (I'm sooo out of touch...)

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5733

They work a charm dude, you won't be disapointed

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5735

Awesome gadgets. That tank is simply brilliant! :woohoo:

Re: micro camera 12 years 3 months ago #5736

cool camera indeed. or there are these which could be velcro'd to the roof of the car. bit more streamlined and maybe a bit less vulnerable to damage
www.ebay.co.uk/...989wt_1054

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.