Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: micro camera 12 years 1 month ago #7731

ok here is a quick vid i took with the camera lashed to the back of the hopper. i used an old car mobile phone holder and a few cable ties so it is not a perfectly solid mount but it gives you guys some idea of the quality of the picture
mini rc cam vid

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: micro camera 12 years 1 month ago #7745

LOL you have the same cat-door as i have... :woohoo:
nice footage , like it!!
could you tell me the brand of your camera? and where you ordered it? way better quality then mine :(

Cheers and we'll be seeing more shots i hope :silly: , Bram
Restoring Countach 58005
Restoring 58015 RR
Restoring 58098 F40
Restoring King Cab and Monsterracer
Restoring Audi Quattro rally
Restoring Mk.1 Sand Scorcher
Restoring Porsche 936

Re: micro camera 12 years 1 month ago #7750

for sure i will get more footage when i can perfect the mount for it so it is more secure.
here is the ebay link for the camera
ebay mini cam

Re: micro camera 12 years 1 month ago #7762

Very cool video! Maybe you could cover the microphone with something though to damp the sound a little... :whistle:

Re: micro camera 12 years 1 month ago #7766

Very cool video! Maybe you could cover the microphone with something though to damp the sound a little... :whistle:

yeah it is a bit loud, maybe cuz its right over the motor and gearbox. maybe a small piece of masking tape will help muffle it a bit?

Re: micro camera 12 years 1 month ago #7770

Maybe with a tiny piece of cotton underneath? I'm sure the sound can still be heard, just with some less dB... :pinch: :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.