Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7338

That;s the same camera I got. A mini DV camera. And I think you will find the footage very bumpy. I mounted mine on my Bull head roof, I you can almost not make out some of the footage.

which one are you referring to LB?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7340

The one installed on Bram's Pajero

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7341

The one installed on Bram's Pajero

oh ok, thanks maybe the one i am going for may be a bit better, who knows unless anyone out there has tried this cam. havent actually bought it yet so i can still be persuaded out of it

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7345

roll cage/camera mount made. body isnt screwed down so it may look a bit wonky.
6mm copper pipe soldered, screwed to the original resistor mount and resting on the Hornet top body shell mounts

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7347

Nice work. Very slick. :y:

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7382

wifey bought me the camera today for my birthday so i should get it by the weekend :woohoo:

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7570

got the camera yesterday, after leaving it on charge i had a play with it today.
i must say for the price it is excellent. good quality video and pictures,the sound is great. plus it has motion sensor activation on the video.
full software included, data transfer and charging leads,plus an extra "back up" connector which you can run it off an AA battery.
havent fitted to the cars yet as i have to modify the brackets i made to make it more secure and protected. will post up a vid as soon as i can

Last edit: by agemax. Reason: pic added

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7586

Cool - looking forward to some footage. :cheer:

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7598

Did you already use the camera Age? Looking forward to the results :cheer:

LB you were right about the footage of my camera on the Pajero, its awful quality and very bumpy indeed... camera cannot keep up with the movement, and the Pajero isn't really known for its terrible speed :blink: :silly:

But was a nice try and cam only cost me like 10 euro so no big deal... :lol:
Friend of mine has a Bullet cam to shoot his mov ,their reallly good quality! But think that's a bit too expensive for me, the sets start at around 150 euro's.

Cheers, Bram
Restoring Countach 58005
Restoring 58015 RR
Restoring 58098 F40
Restoring King Cab and Monsterracer
Restoring Audi Quattro rally
Restoring Mk.1 Sand Scorcher
Restoring Porsche 936

Re: micro camera 12 years 2 months ago #7692

i have taken some footage with the camera and it is very good quality. i have not fitted it to the cars yet as i am having a spot of bother making a suitable mount for it.
the hopper will be fitted at the rear inside a protective roll cage and the hornet will be fitted at the front behind a protective bull bar.......when i can get them right :cry:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.