Keyword

TOPIC:

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 10 years 7 months ago #24620

:) super jr :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 10 years 7 months ago #24636

I had a crack a mounting the body on the Bush Devil ... I'm not sure what the front post was off, but it was in my spares box so I reckoned it couldn't have been anything important :whistle:

I chopped the top off, made a wedge out of ABS to level the top out, glued that to another bit of ABS & added body posts made from ... well, something or other - all so I could use the original holes on the front of the body & not mess up my decals :whistle:

For the rear end I was a bit less fussy - more bits from the spares heap & two extra holes :)

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 10 years 7 months ago #24637

I guess that's it for now - Bush Devil body is approx. 10 mm higher than the KBF but I think the proportions look better for it :)

Attachments:

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 9 years 8 months ago #30119

Unlike pretty much everything RC related I've put on eBay in a long time, the Bush Devil was really slow to sell, needing new glass, headlights and a discount before someone took it on - at the 4th time of asking, no less.

I think it must be down to it being an unpopular truck in the first place, and the fact that other people's taste in custom work is not usually something that's shared ... I probably should take that lesson on board - but I'm sure that getting a new body & decals and going 100% boxart would have lost just as much money.

I hope the new owner fits radio gear & thrashes the behind off it - that's what I'd always intended to do :y: :D

edit - that's 8 cars sold so far this summer (with probably a further 6 to move on too) ... some of those I've been sad to see go, but the man cave is a lot less chaotic because of it :)

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 9 years 8 months ago #30120

;) I found it on a trade site.
I have not enough money. :angry:
www.leboncoin.f...tm?ca=12_s

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 9 years 8 months ago #30122

;) I found it on a trade site.
I have not enough money. :angry:
www.leboncoin.f...tm?ca=12_s

Doesn't look too bad - but a photo like that could be hiding a lot. The front light bar is missing the two outer lamps & all the covers for a start.

:)

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 9 years 8 months ago #30123

Have you an idea for a price proposition? Trans with ball bearings?

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 9 years 8 months ago #30127

70 EUR would be more like it :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

58101 Bush Devil & 58192 King Blackfoot 9 years 8 months ago #30140

I had a crack a mounting the body on the Bush Devil ... I'm not sure what the front post was off, but it was in my spares box so I reckoned it couldn't have been anything important :whistle:

I chopped the top off, made a wedge out of ABS to level the top out, glued that to another bit of ABS & added body posts made from ... well, something or other - all so I could use the original holes on the front of the body & not mess up my decals :whistle:

For the rear end I was a bit less fussy - more bits from the spares heap & two extra holes :)

That's a Mudblaster front mount I reckon.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.