Keyword

TOPIC:

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47258

So the mechanical side of the build has come to an end :(
Ansmann side bars fitted, 8mm longer rear shocks fitted, 1/16 fronts shocks fitted, they have softened up the front just right and they look the part too, always a bonus :y:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47259

That's a ARF grasshopper. Alan racing factory grasshopper. B)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47260

And a few pics with the body on for good measure :) :) :)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47262

That's a ARF grasshopper. Alan racing factory grasshopper. B)

It's an ART grassper :) Alan Race Technologies and ive managed to get rid of the hop from the hopper haha B) B) B)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47264

Awesome work Dude , nice clean job :y: B)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47266

Your next step is to make a carbon or frp chassis for it ;)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47271

It's a freaking beast. :)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47297

Awesome work Dude , nice clean job :y: B)

Many thanks Tobi :y:
Pleased with it i am :) :) :)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47298

Your next step is to make a carbon or frp chassis for it ;)

I think ive spent enough on it already Flo, though i have googled "makers of carbon fiber one off pieces" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47299

It's a freaking beast. :)

Many thanks Edou, it was after all inspired by reading old threads by yourself about hornet mods that got me thinking about modding my re-re hopper, and as it happens why i chose this forum to join, :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Last edit: by goldfish999.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.