Keyword

TOPIC:

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47305

I also owe jonny retro a thank you as well, i remember this post influenced me as well :y:
tamiyabase.com/...art=0#3263

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47325

Temporary spray booth with heat and lights :)

Only painting the roll cage and clear coat to go, looking rather sexy already :y:

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Last edit: by goldfish999.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47326

Amazing Alan

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47329

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47331

Did i mention ive got these bad boys to put on :) :) :)

The fronts just need 8x5x2.5 ball races fitting
The backs need drilling out to 5mm and i will have to use ampro engineering's adapters
Attachments:

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47332

beautifull dragster rims... A pure style.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47335

beautifull dragster rims... A pure style.

They are off a Kyosho Scorpion 2014 Flo, they look great on it pal :y:

Front Rim 2 pcs Shiny Chrome For Scorpion 2014 (SCH001CM)
Rear Rim 2 pcs Shiny Chrome For Scorpion 2014 (SCH002CM)
Front Tyre 2 pcs Soft For Scorpion 2014 (SCT001S)
Rear Tyre + Foam Insert 2 pcs Soft For For Scorpion 2014 (SCT002S)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47336

Sneak preview for ya Flo :)

Attachments:

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47337

:woohoo: I love it buddy.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47341

So the ART re-re hopper is now ready to be put on show
As you know this is my first dabble into the RC world, unfortunately i went and bought myself a brand new re-re hopper as an impulse buy as my entry into the hobbie, i then found out the hopper was a poor handling and very drab buggy, and thats being polite at best haha :cry: So i decided to do something about it as i have detailed in this thread, well all the mechanical stuff is done, turned out even better than i could have ever hoped for :) After the mods were done i decided to have a go at making it look good but hopefully still be recognised as a hopper
Below are the results, what to ya think people?

The following user(s) Liked this: oldwilly

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.