Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 9 months ago #61212

Wheels & body repairs turned out quite well, not sure the rear wing is as straight as it should be.

Made the aluminium rods for the 'roo bar (46mm long 6mm OD & tapped M3 one end) - the Shapeways print needed a bit of drilling out before I could press them in.

:)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61450

Body deatils & decals done, I can't get the actual teal/green to show up properly in photos :whistle:

After a bit of re-wiring, then polishing the black plastic parts I think I'm ready to rebuild :)

Note #1 car appears in the manual ...

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61451

This blue combo is perfect Jonny. Side mirrors on the real one look like these one we see when we pull a van. :D
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61452

That is 100% talent and good taste. Excellent work as usual! :y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61461

I haven't got very far with reassembly ... I knew I was short a lot of fasteners but was sure I had enough spares, but no. This chassis uses some very odd lengths (compared to other Tamiyas anyway) & I've had to order some that won't be here until the middle of next week. :(

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61462

And you can't begin the build? :(

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61463

I think I could probably get as far as step 14 ...

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61464

Do it with picts of each step please. This is a totally unknown chassis for me :)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61469

OK :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61470

Thank you Jonny

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.