Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61515

Step 28 is fitting the body .... IDK how obvious it is here but I got the length of the replacement front mount spring wrong, so the front is a lot higher than is should be, leaving an 8mm gap between the body & the splitter...

Having corrected that, the final numbered step (29) is fitting the front bumper:

:)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61516

Dude! I love it.
The diff gears look very similar to the lunch one. And aren't rear arms the same as the clod?
The blue combo is awesome. :)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61517

them hard to find parts u put up there Jonny Retro the bolt M3 x 60mm countersunk bolts and the switch say
how much are they now?
i got a few of them
Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61522

This was really interesting to read. I just recently finished the Honda City Turbo re-re on the WR-02 chassis, and I had never seen a build of the original before. The chassis is really unusual in a lot of ways so it is great to see all the detailed pictures.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61523

Nice build JR, The Helmet colours instantly made me think of the Striker scheme ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61525

great build it looks like the wild willy m38 but with little wheels
great body art bro
the re re has it got the same wheels ?
does it have the same body?
thanks Jonny Retro great project
the gear box its got a crack in it
is it ok not all the way through ?

Last edit: by spannerman3.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61530

great build it looks like the wild willy m38 but with little wheels
great body art bro
the re re has it got the same wheels ?
does it have the same body?
thanks Jonny Retro great project
the gear box its got a crack in it
is it ok not all the way through ?

The re-re wheels & tyres are the same as the vintage Wheeler.

The re-re body is 99.5% the same: the roof has two extra holes for body posts; it's missing the two 2mm holes for the rear body clip; and the hole for the antenna pipe has been moved a long way backwards.

The gearbox its fine, the differential housing has a lot of wear on the underside, but still seals.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61531

Dude! I love it.
The diff gears look very similar to the lunch one. And aren't rear arms the same as the clod?
The blue combo is awesome. :)

Diff gears are the same as the Pajero wheelie, grasshopper/Hornet, lunchkins etc etc.

Rear arms are same concept as the Clod, but all the dimensions are different.

The secondary colour is green (or at least Teal, like the duck) but for some reason I can't get it to show up that way in photos.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61532

I have some matters between green and blue Jonny :D
In fact this combo is top. :y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 8 months ago #61562

Still hoping to have a full perm of Willy's Wheelers (or at least City Turbo re-re's) at some point ...

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.