Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69664

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
Very nice the B2B is on my list of models I’m on the look out for.
That looks like a nice one.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69665

Parts, parts and more parts .. a lot of my internet parts orders arrived across the last few days. 

A ton of bling for a futire FIAT Abath 1000 build .

As well a parts for TT-02 for builds I plan to do. And new stuff from my LHS .. battery and bits. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69666

Very nice the B2B is on my list of models I’m on the look out for.
That looks like a nice one.

Thanks Al - I'm super happy with this purchase. 

The chassis confused me though, until Andy set me staright - it's a modified Road Wizard chassis. 

I got standard chassis plate with the deal, and it looks new, so all is good for me.  
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69668

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
I like the look of that Fiat. Wow !!!, the only way to get what you want for Christmas, buy it yourself !!!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69669

3 if my favourite rcs. Like Al, the B2b is one of my wish list, the abarth is awesome with its fake motor and run very nicely with the m02 and its super soft rear tires. And the capri has a so nice design..  
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69670

I've yet to see a TBLE-04S in a kit I've bought, the two this month have had a TBLE-02S (UK market NSU TT) and a Carson Dragster 70A (German market 2CV) which appears to be rebadged  Hobbywing 1060. The one before that was in August, that was also a TBLE-02S. Anything before that I don't think was subject to the current "supply issues" and/or "chip shortage" anyway.

AFAIK the Tamiya TEU-101BK ESC was introduced in 2004, and was in most kits until at least 2017 ...

:)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69671

I got 5 Tamiya kits since September
- Hotshot
- Super Hotshot (for my son)
- TT02 Ford GT MK2 (for my son)
- M06 Giulia
- Wild One BM

All of them are having a TBLE04S. previous kit I got were all with TBLE02S. I never saw a TEU-105BK for example, although it was advertised this way on Tamico's Super Hotshot page when I got mine...
I believe you may still get TBLE02S in some kit, if you buy them from a place where they have been stored for long... It is most likely depending of the shop inventory turnover...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69672

My brat rere 2005 has a teu101bk, but my monster beetle 2015 re ordered had a tble02s, like the mf01x rallye beetle from 2019. 
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69676

I like the look of that Fiat. Wow !!!, the only way to get what you want for Christmas, buy it yourself !!!

LOL - yes Al , must buy the things you really want yourself.  This a purchased maybe 8 - 10 years ago, just now got around to getting things together for it. 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69677

3 if my favourite rcs. Like Al, the B2b is one of my wish list, the abarth is awesome with its fake motor and run very nicely with the m02 and its super soft rear tires. And the capri has a so nice design.

I am so happy I could nab a Capri . Kicked myself for missing out on this car when it was around locally.

Same with that little GOLF re-issue Tamiya did - I remember the HK dealers had them for peanuts .. DOH!!  I think I have a line on one of them though, but I have to be a little better with my spending . 
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.