TOPIC:

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70575

Only a few options then Marc :) 

Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70587

Due to a huge amount of Tamiya products backordered I decided to move in a different direction and restore this Nissan King Cab. An extra, incomplete was also included in the bargain. Very happy as everything was barely used (except for rear tires) LOL. 

It was shortly after that I fell victim to a random act of kindness from my friends North of the border at Team Blue Groove. I ordered a King cab body set and they included a second, brand new body for free!! Very generous of them and I told them so though I was not surprised after dealing with them for so long now. I am keeping my eyes open as to how to pay this forward to one of my customers in the same fashion!!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70588

Yeaaahhhh Jim, nice kc. The tbg body is not so detailed as the original ( the front bumper is flat like the kyosho). But it looks awesome. And a free one is always good. Be carefull with the added rear cab when you'll cut it. You'll have to adapt it.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70589

Hey Flo!! Yeah, thanks! Totally spot on I agree, the back piece can be tricky. I have done one and they take some patience for sure. Beautiful body for sure!!

The extra body was a great surprise! Word must have got up to Canada about my driving style!!!! LOL
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70593

Booked accommodation for the Castle Hill Vintage endurance event 13th of March in Sydney :) 

www.hillsoffroadrc.com/

Oooohhhh..... Might wander up for that. Only about 30min from me.

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70602

Thursday I visited our new tiny house. On the begining of the champagne road. A little too small but cocooning. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Last edit: by stingray-63.

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70603

Booked accommodation for the Castle Hill Vintage endurance event 13th of March in Sydney :) 

www.hillsoffroadrc.com/

Please do :) Its a very friendly affair so feel free to have a chat, You'll spot us Melbournians with Sombreros hahaha. Cheers Andy.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70607

Spent my day in Fusion360 today...

Started to model a part of the Samurai to help someone on TC, and then got back to the Nichimo Spirit FF.

Achievement unlocked : Nichimo Spirit FF châssis is modeled.
I sliced it by curiosity, and it says about 17 hours print. I will probably print it during the week so I can adjust it next week-end... For the sake of making the precision : I don't even trust it to be right at the end of the first print :-D

I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70611

www.hillsoffroadrc.com/

Please do :) Its a very friendly affair so feel free to have a chat, You'll spot us Melbournians with Sombreros hahaha. Cheers Andy.

It's in the calendar!

You're a Mexican.....  For some reason I thought you were up in cane toad territory 

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 3 months ago #70612

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds