Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 2 years 4 weeks ago #70979

New home should be available for middle of may. Cardboxes and transports will be our next projects....

We are preparing our home for sale too Flo :O Moving to an area with Better schools for our Son and a Nice new home :) I may have to build another workshop, But that will be all ;) 

We will need a new mancave build series then 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 2 years 4 weeks ago #70981

Yeahhh too happy for you Andy. Always in the South of australia or upper ?
RIchard, you're right new mancave/ workshop serie is needed. For a moment for me it will be tiny workshop due to the size of my exterior. But I can keep my garden house / workshop. Dismantled but I keep it for the future future home.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, Lemsko, jord001

Last edit: by stingray-63.

What did you do today? 2 years 3 weeks ago #70988

Printed my rc work stand (small version), as I'm still missing some parts to start the builds I'd like to start...

And also designed a screen cover so the cats can't stop an impression just by going on the screen of the 3D printer...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 3 weeks ago #70996

Started a new project today...

... and initiated the corresponding project thread :-)

Self note for later : keep in mind that having multiple samples of the same chassis helps for measurements, modeling and tests (and restoration as well). expensive but really makes it easier :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 3 weeks ago #71009

With the rain returning in full force during the week, i took the gamble today and got some painting done.

The '57 Gasser got primer on the chassis plate and base coat on the body. Final colour will be a lighter shade than this. Hope works out as planned.

Got main body colour on the M05 Austin. Bonnet will be black, and white roof. Am drawing inspiration from old photos of Mk1 Cortina race cars.

And in the background is the Drift Pig waiting for it's chassis extension to be finished.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001

Last edit: by Ducksnuts. Reason: Typo.

What did you do today? 2 years 2 weeks ago #71119

Starting something special today... Enjoy easter eggs :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, Lemsko

Last edit: by silvertriple.

What did you do today? 2 years 2 weeks ago #71121

This is my 1000th post on this forum. I wanted this post to be a bit special. The 500th was the arrival of the Nichimo Spirit FF. What could be better than the Nichimo Spirit FF rebuilt or in path to be rebuild to be use this 1000th post?

Compared to when it's arrived, it's in very good shape, now. I still need to trim the body shell, add a driver figure and few other minor details to work out... And a build posts will follow in the Nichimo Spirit FF thread.

And I could not resist to give it a quick try. It's amazingly fast when cornering :-D
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, Lemsko

What did you do today? 2 years 2 weeks ago #71123

I used the good weather to start preparing the bodies for 1st layer of sprayfiller. 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple

Last edit: by Lemsko.

What did you do today? 2 years 1 week ago #71165

First trip today in the new house with my tiny workshop and some goodies for my stepson. And a visit to my daughter and my grandson. Sweets with him this afternoon. I'm too happy 😁 our living room 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, AndyAus, Al, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by stingray-63.

What did you do today? 2 years 1 week ago #71167

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
Nice one Flo, enjoy the new house and new memories.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.